Planning Appeals and Judicial Reviews
Challenging decisions that didn’t go your way
Planning applications don’t always receive approval first time around. If you have received a refusal, or you want to pursue an application with adverse conditions, we can help you with the next steps.
- Advise you on the strategy for an appeals process
- Lead on a judicial review of a decision that when against you
- Lodge the appeal on your behalf
- Prepare and present evidence
- Act as an Expert Witness and provide expert evidence
- Instruct legal counsel for you.
We’re on your side to help your projects succeed. Our long-established relationships with local councils mean that we understand how and why projects get rejected, so we’re fully informed to advocate for your approval.
Receiving a refusal can be disorienting. We make communication
our priority so you are kept in the loop at all times.
Your project is led by a highly experienced director,
with technical expertise in your sector.
You will be fully appraised of the developments in your application,
without having to chase.