why work for dpp?
Listen to what our people have to say about DPP
We have a flexible working approach, with a mixture of home and office-based working for all our employees.
You will receive ongoing support and guidance from our experienced senior leadership team across all our offices. DPP is committed to providing learning and development opportunities to all. We provide regular internal/external training, CPD webinars, and events for all our employees.
- Competitive market salary
- Quarterly performance-related bonus
- Car allowance
- Mobile phone allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus Christmas closure, bank holidays and additional leave after 5 years service
- Generous pension scheme
- Group income protection
- Group life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Paid professional membership fees
- Bespoke CPD and training schedule
- Flexible working arrangements
- Good social network