Brecon Beacons National Park
- Site located to the north of Talgarth and north of the Doctor’s Surgery;
- Proposals currently indicate a capacity of 42 units;
- Outline and reserved matters approved for 27 units on T9 site;
- Application submitted for 15 units on T15;
- Due to be reported to December Committee.
DPP were originally appointed to pull together a reserved matters application on an allocated site benefitting from outline planning permission north of the town of Talgarth. Again, DPP were instrumental in bringing together a number of technical reports to support the application for 27 residential properties which has been granted planning permission. Subsequent to this, DPP were involved in the allocation and preparation of a Development Brief in respect of additional land to the north which included a site for a new Primary School. The Development Brief was prepared in conjunction with the scheme architects (HMA Architects) and Brecon Beacons National Park Authority. In the last few months, DPP have again submitted a full planning application for the residential element consisting of 15 units. This demonstrates DPP’s ability to see potential opportunities for further development and to bring these forward, taking into account the interests of both our Client and that of the Council.
- Preparation of Development Brief
- Undertaking pre-application discussions.
- Application Co-ordination
- Leading public and stakeholder engagement
- Acting as Planning Agent