Brookstone Developments Ltd
Bracknell Forest Council
Private Residential Development
89 Locks Ride, Ascot
The proposed development is for six new houses within Winkfield in Bracknell Forest. The development comprises two detached and two semi-detached units, landscaping and access. The site is constrained by TPO trees, is situated partially outside of settlement and within the countryside, the site is furthermore constrained by adverse drainage conditions.
DPP project managed the planning application process, facilitated the resolution of a number of technical considerations including, drainage strategy tree protection areas. Notwithstanding Bracknell Forest’s planning officers initial reluctance to support the scheme; through a variety of design changes, DPP secured outline planning permission for the development.
DPP co-ordinated the planning application process as well as subsequent revisions and variations to the scheme.
- The provision of early planning advice, including a review of planning policy
- Advising on the overall planning strategy and planning programme
- Coordination of pre-application meetings and consultation with key stakeholders
- Assisting in public consultation events and exhibitions.
- Project management of team to prepare the planning application submission
- Preparation of planning statement, relevant application and CIL forms
- Ongoing management of the planning application and attending to matters arising.