We are looking for a talented, hardworking and enthusiastic Assistant Planner to join the team in our busy Manchester office. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career and assist in the delivery of exceptional planning services across various sectors, including retail, residential and major mixed-use and regeneration schemes. We act for several high-profile clients, including some of the country’s major land developers, housebuilders and retail operators.
You will receive ongoing support and guidance from our experienced teams across all five offices. We also hold regular internal training days throughout the year to expand your knowledge and expertise.
- MRTPI chartered or working towards it
- RTPI accredited degree
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
- 0-2 years of planning experience
- Able to prioritise workload and meet challenging targets
- Logical thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (Pension (up to 8%), Life assurance, Healthcare)
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
If you feel you meet these requirements and want to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com